Monday, July 13, 2009

The Grateful One on board with Ivo Cutlery Canada!

Hello my grilling friends!

Big news from the "GTO" corner! ( grilled to obsession) for those not in the know, I am very pleased to announce that I have aligned myself with Ivo Cutlery Canada as the official knife of choice for all my ceramic grilling endeavors! I would like to personally thank Mark Logan for his time and efforts in getting me dialed up with an extraordinary product which I absolutely love using and his support for "The Grateful Griller" concept. Ivo are a premium European company that has been in existence for over 100 years and are based just outside Lisbon, Portugal in the Centro region of the country which is known for producing high quality cutlery and is centre for the production of their fine products to this day.

Old world techniques coupled with modern day technology set Ivo apart when it comes to the production of exceptional cutlery. All Ivo knifes are hot dropped from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel and hardened, ground and polished by the world's leading team of qualified cutlery professionals! Take it from the "Grateful One" folks, when it comes to a great knife to get the job done to perfection, count on Ivo for the final cut!

Keep on grilling and enjoying the summer's deck parties and stay tuned for more news out of my corner in the coming days!

peace, smoke, food,

Griller

No comments: