Monday, July 13, 2009

Fish, Fowl and Fruit Salad too!!!!




Hi Folks!

It always amazes me even after all these years of cooking with ceramics at the results I get with any combination of food I throw at these beautiful earthen vessels. I love my Primo's as much as I love my Big Green Egg's and depending on the party or day or how many people might be on my deck one thing is for sure, come hell or high water nothing gets in the way of the delicious food that's produced using this cooking medium. As the title of this post states, wether its fish, fowl or fruit salad, all one needs is a bit of imagination and the guts to throw it ( whatever it is) on the grill and wow your guests! Once you walk the plank and commit to your menu for the day, do what I do and walk away from the grill and enjoy the most important thing about your deck party, family, friends and cold bevies. What could be better!

For more info on Primo and Big Green Egg just hit my website and click on links to the companies and welcome to the "grilled to obsession" lifestyle! See you on your deck!

fire, smoke, food,

Griller


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.